Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Why my train avatar was chosen

Funny you should ask.

When I joined up on a forum a few years ago and I wanted an avatar that was unique and reflected something that means a bit to me. I have a video game that I have enjoyed for over 10 years now and have enjoyed countless hours with friends and family with it. In one part of the gamethere is a train going by. So I choose that for an avatar and never decided on anything else since many notice it on other forums.

My dad has been into trains long before I was born and I used to get into trouble alot for touching them. I do own a G scale set (1/24 scale) now that my dad gave to me. My 5 year old son and I enjoy take out the set on rainy days and the layout is about 12 x 17 feet going around the edge or the area rug in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment