Lazy iphone users won’t send a file with a unique name and now you can’t open it.
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then click the following registry key:
3. In the right pane, double-click OutlookSecureTempFolder.
4. Right click the value data in blue and choose copy
5. Close regedit
6. Got start menu and past into Search programs and files and press enter
7. Delete everything in folder that pops up. It is a temp folder and safe to do so about 99% of the time.
8. Restart outlook and enjoy the next 100 files with same name and repeat above again when it happens again.
yet another reason to love BlackBerry